|High School:||Oakland University|
|Previous School:||Oakland University|
- Competed in two cross country meets
- Had an 6k season-best of 24:17.4.
Prior to SVSU/Personal
- Transfer from Oakland University
- Finished ninth at the 2019 Horizon League Cross Country Championship with a personal-best 21:04.5 6k time, earning Second Team All-Conference honors.
- Earned Second Team-All Horizon League in 2018 after finishing ninth at conference championship meet.
- Was named to the 2018 Horizon League All-Academic Team
- Graduated from North Branch High School
- 3 year letter winner in cross country and two year letter winner for track and field for head coach Matt Johnson.
- 2016 Thumb Area cross country individual champion
- 2014 All-County in cross country
- Earned Oakland Activities Association (OAA) honors twice, in 2014 and 2016.
- 2014 and 2017 All-OAA and All-Tri Valley in track
- Earned MHSAA All-State honors in track and field in 2017.