ROCHESTER, Mich. - The Saginaw Valley State University track and field team competed at the Oakland University Last Chance Meet on Thursday afternoon.
- Cheyenne Williamson took the victory in the 100-meter hurdles with a time of 14.03 seconds.
- In the 100-meter dash final, Angelina Delbosque was seventh in 12.37 seconds, before finishing third in the 200-meter dash in 24.93 seconds.
- The 4x100-meter relay team of Delbosque, Williamson, Alona Olshevska, and Sophia Thelen took first with a time of 46.08 seconds.
- Ciera Weber set a new school record in the pole vault with a mark of 3.72 meters.
- Tyler Burrell was sixth in the 200-meter dash in 22.84 seconds and eighth in the 400-meter dash in 50.10 seconds.
- In the pole vault, Cavan Wilcox tied for ninth place with a mark of 4.38 meters.
SVSU will continue to compete in last chance meets this weekend at North Central College and the University of St. Francis in Illinois.