ROCHESTER, Mich. -- The Saginaw Valley State University track and field team concluded competition at the Elaine Leigh Invitational on Saturday from Oakland University.
- Alona Olshevska took the win in the 400-meter dash with a time of 54.62.
- In the pole vault, Ciera Weber was second with a mark of 3.65 meters, while Brooke Sutyak was fourth at 3.55 meters.
- Cheyenne Williamson took third in the 100-meter dash finals with a time of 11.76 seconds.
- Angelina Delbosque took third place in the 200-meter race in 24.67 seconds.
- The shot put saw Mackenzie Ramey take fourth with a toss of 13.29 meters.
- Clarence Corbett (15.41 meters) and Nolan Berg (15.05 meters) took fourth and sixth place in the shot put event.
- Quin Broussard was fourth in the 100-meter dash final with a time of 10.57.
- In the 400-meter dash, Tyler Burrell was seventh in 50.57 seconds.
- Corey Bowers won his second event of the meet, taking the 800-meter race with a time of 1:51.80. The freshman was first in the 1500-meter run on Friday evening.
- Seth Oxer finished in fourth place in the 400-meter hurdles with a time of 55.49.
The Cardinals compete at the Davenport University Invitational beginning next Friday.