UNIVERSITY CENTER, Mich. -- The Saginaw Valley State University track and field teams hosted the SVSU Tune-Up on Friday evening from the SVSU Fieldhouse. SVSU honored its senior class at the final home meet of the indoor season.
- Alona Olshevska took second in the 60-meter dash final with a time of 7.53 seconds (NCAA P), setting a new school record.
- In the 800-meter run, Lauren Buckner took first place in 2:16.10.
- Jenna Picard was the winner of the mile with a time of 5:11.45.
- Taylor Lucas earned the victory in the long jump with a leap of 5.41 meters.
- Ali Aldrich took second in the weight throw with a toss of 17.21 meters (NCAA P).
- The 4x400-meter team of Olshevska, Picard, Cheyenne Williamson, and Alexa Cross crossed the line first with a time of 3:47.63.
- Ciera Weber won the pole vault event with a mark of 3.59 meters.
- Quin Broussard took second place in the 200-meter dash in 22.41 seconds.
- In the pole vault, Cavan Wilcox took the win with a vault of 4.66 meters. Will Aldrich was second at 3.98 meters.
- Corey Bowers took the mile race win with a time of 4:10.54 (NCAA P). Eric Niestroy was second in 4:16.07.
- Nathan Furst was second in the 400-meter dash in 51.26 seconds, Riley Feeney was third in 51.31, and Seth Oxer took fourth place in 51.71.
- Nolan Berg was third in the shot put with a throw of 13.99 meters.
SVSU will begin the GLIAC Indoor Championships next Friday at Grand Valley State University in Allendale, Mich.