BIG RAPIDS, Mich. – The Saginaw Valley State University women's tennis team returned to competition with a Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference road contest at Ferris State University on Friday in Big Rapids, Mich.
- Parker Nolan / Agata Klak (FS) def. Sara Neves / Joanne Gao (SVSU) 6-4
- Sam Stephenson / Morgan Waller (FS) def. Elizabeth Stuart / Chelsea Dzenga (SVSU) 6-2
- Sophie Daavettila / Brittany Lavenant (FS) def. Nicole Johnson / Adiya Young (SVSU) 6-0
- Sophie Daavettila (FS) def. Sara Neves (SVSU) 6-3, 6-0
- Agata Klak (FS) def. Joanne Gao (SVSU) 6-1, 6-0
- Brittany Lavenant (FS) def. Nicole Johnson (SVSU) 6-0, 6-4
- Chelsea Dzenga (SVSU) def. Morgan Waller (FS) 7-5, 4-1
- Patricia M. Gomez (FS) def. Elizabeth Stuart (SVSU) 6-2, 2-6, 10-7
- Sam Stephenson (FS) def. Alexis Anthes (SVSU) 6-1, 6-2
The Cardinals close the 2022 regular season against Grand Valley State University at 11 am on Saturday in Allendale, Mich.