MIDLAND, Mich. -- The Saginaw Valley State University women's tennis team fell to Purdue Northwest University 5-2 on Saturday in a Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference match from the Greater Midland Tennis Center.
The loss drops SVSU to 6-11 overall and 0-6 in the GLIAC.
- Patricia Dizon / Sienna Lopez (PNWWT) def. Nicole Johnson / Joanne Gao (SVSU) 6-3
- Oona Kintscher / Hayley Tsuen (PNWWT) def. Chelsea Dzenga / Elizabeth Stuart (SVSU) 6-2
- Nicole Uzcategui / Salma Raslan (PNWWT) def. Nicole Johnson / Alexis Anthes (SVSU) 6-4
- Sienna Lopez (PNWWT) def. Sara Neves (SVSU) 6-0, 6-3
- Oona Kintscher (PNWWT) def. Joanne Gao (SVSU) 7-5, 6-4
- Nicole Johnson (SVSU) def. Patricia Dizon (PNWWT) 7-5, 6-1, 6-2
- Chelsea Dzenga (SVSU) def. Hayley Tsuen (PNWWT) 6-4, 6-4
- Salma Raslan (PNWWT) def. Elizabeth Stuart (SVSU) 6-0, 6-0
- Nicole Uzcategui (PNWWT) def. Adiya Young (SVSU) 7-5, 6-4, 10-5
SVSU will have next weekend off before traveling to face Ferris State University at 1 pm Friday, Apr. 22 in Big Rapids, Mich.