NAPERVILLE, Ill. - The Saginaw Valley State University track and field teams continued to compete at last chance meets on Friday. SVSU sent student-athletes to the Gregory Invitational hosted by North Central College and the Fighting Chance Invite hosted by the University of St. Francis in Illinois.
- Jenna Picard was third in the 800-meter run at North Central with a time of 2:12.95.
- In the 5000-meter run at St. Francis, Arianna Wegienka was runner-up with a time of 17:31.61.
- Dominic Suliman was sixth in the 800-meter race at North Central in 1:50.98, while Brendan Nesbitt was ninth with a time of 1:52.58.
- In the 1500-meter run at St. Francis, Corey Bowers was fifth with a time of 3:48.07.
- Dayton Brown was the winner of the 5k at St. Francis in 14:20.83. Ryan Talbott was fourth in 14:30.07.