LEWISBURG, Penn. — The men and women's track and field team finished the two day competition at the Bison Outdoor Classic Sunday (Apr. 15) afternoon. Below are the finishes for the athletes who participated in the races over the weekend.
Times and Results
- Morgan Fuerst competed in the 800m run and finished 17th with a time of 2:16.00. Jenna Keiser also participated in the race and ran a 2:21.29. SVSU's Lauren Wellman rounded out the 800m finishes with a 2:25.48 time.
- In the 1500 meter run, Kinzie Sikkema ran a 5:01.04.
- Rebecca Estep finished 46th, running a 19:34.70, in the 5,000 Meter Run.
- Allison Dorr recorded a 12th place finishing time of 35:56.71 in the 10,000 Meter Run Invite. That mark is an NCAA Provisional qualifying mark as well.
- In the 3000 Meter Steeplechase, Alicia Tomlin ran a 12:07.88 time, finishing 31st overall. Sydney Kreger followed closely behind in 35th place, recording a 12:54.19 time.
- Riley Feeney notched a 23rd finishing spot in the men's 800 meter run, with an ending time of 1:55.03.
- Clyde Anderson particpated in the men's 5000 meter invite, recording a 15:06.90 mark.
- The Men's 5000 Meter Run Unseeded had Austen Mandernach and Branden Bohling who both finished top 30. Mandernach finished 26th with a time of 15:22.46 and Bohling was just .3 behind, finishing in 28th place.
- Timmy Kimball placed 27th in the Men's 10000 Meter Run Unseeded with a mark of 31:59.51.
- In the Men's 10000 Meter Run Invite, Tom Goforth posted a time of 29:58.48, finishing fifth place overall. Nate Frasier was in the same race and finished 29th with a time of 30:55.23.
The team will split up and compete this upcoming weekend at the Bryan Clay Invitational at Azusa Pacific University and at the Al Owens Classic, hosted by GVSU.
--- www.svsucardinals.com ---