Raleigh, N.C. — The SVSU Track and Field teams competed in the Raleigh Relays Friday (Mar. 30) afternoon, notching two personal best times.
- Allison Dorr started off the outdoor season beating her personal best time in the 5000 meter run. Dorr finished the day with a 17:27.3 time, finishing 110th.
- Tom Goforth placed 47th in the men's 5000m run, with his college best time of 14:18.05.
- Sophomore Parker Eisengruber ran a 15:12.80 in the men's 5000m.
- Nate Frasier competed in the men's 10000m, but was unable to finish.
- Jordan Walters finished 12th in the mens 800m with a time of 1:52.45.
The Cardinals will compete at the Bellarmine Invitational in Louisville, Kent. and at the Auto Owners Insurance Spartan Invitational in East Lansing, Mich., Friday, April 6th.
@SVtfxc | #SVSUTF| @SVSUAthletics | #GoSVSU