CRAWFORDSVILLE, Ind. -- The Saginaw Valley State University Swimming & Diving teams competed on the second day at the Gail Moll Pebworth Invitational on Saturday. The Cardinal men are in 4th place with 1,107.50 points while the women are 8th with 794.50.
- In the 400 IM A Final, Jared Caudill was 7th with his time of 4:19.61 and Pedro Rezende was right behind in 8th with his mark of 4:19.89.
- Evan Lindquist finished 5th in the 100 fly with his time of 51.64 seconds while teammate Mason Hooker was 7th with his mark of 52.05.
- Jayden Hutchinson was runner-up in the 200 free, finishing in the No. 2 spot with his time of 1:42.96. Teammate Isaac Inman was 9th in the same A Final, finishing at 1:47.10.
- In the 100 breast, Juan Luke-Hamilton finished in 8th place of the A Final with a mark of 58.32 seconds.
- In the A Final of the 400 IM, Sydney Shipps finished in 9th place with her time of 4:48.16.
- Kimble Darbee touched the board with a finishing time of 59.09 seconds in the 100 fly, good enough for a 6th place finish.
- Shipps added a 7th place showing in the 200 free, registering a time of 1:57.93.
- In the A Final of the 100 breast, Lisette Fenneuff was 3rd with her time of 1:07.20.
- The 100 back saw Erin McDowell finish in 9th place of the A Final with a time of 1:00.33.
- Elizabeth Caird took 1st in the 3 meter diving event, totaling 414.95 points.
The Cardinals finish competing at the invitational on Sunday (Nov. 24), with events beginning at 10:00 a.m.
--- www.svsucardinals.com ---