The Cardinals remain in fourth place on both sides, as SVSU put together another solid day on Friday. The SV Women have 411 total points while the men have 273.
- In the 500 Free, Alexandra Davis finished 5th with her time of 5:08.08 to advance to the A Finals.
- Peter Lin and Frederich Schulz made the B Finals of the 500 Free, finishing 10th and 11th with marks of 4:44.69 and 4:47.37, respectively.
- Amanda Thielen took the runner-up slot of the 100 Backstroke, touching the board with a mark of 55.80 for a B qualifying time. Sarah Luciani made the B Finals, finishing in 12th with a time of 1:00.36.
- Dalton Pokley advanced to the B Finals of the 100 Backstroke, finishing with a time of 52.22 seconds.
- Lydia Mattar had the top prelim time of the 100 Breaststroke, finishing with a mark of 1:03.93. That time was a B qualifying mark as well. Kimble Darbee made the B Finals with her 12th place showing of 1:08.89
- Shaun Yap placed third in the 100 Breaststroke, posting a time of 55.79 seconds. Kopacki, Sanders Modglin and Matthew Van Coppenolle all advanced to the B Finals, placing 13th (59.80), (1:00.15) and 16th (1:00.49), respectively.
- In the women's 200 Fly, Rebeca Martinez finished in third place with a time of 2:06.47. Alexa Bloom was 12th (2:11.24), Logan Dewey 14th (2:12.83) and Alicia Sobell 15th (2:14.33) while advancing to the B Finals.
- The men's 200 Fly saw Jayden Hutchinson finish 7th to advance to the A Finals with a time of 1:53.57. The B Finals featured three Cardinals as well, as Michael Spears had the 12th-best time at 1:56.48 while Connor Henning (1:57.66) and Pokley (1:5914) finished 13th and 15th, respectively.
- Davis would finish 6th in the A Finals of the 500 Free, posting a time of 5:07.49.
- Lin finished 10th in the 500 Free B Finals with a mark of 4:42.75 while Schulz was 12th with his time of 4:46.60.
- In the women's 100 Back, Thielen would finish in 5th place with her time of 56.72. Luciani moved up a spot in the B Finals of the event, touching the board with a mark of 59.44.
- Pokley finished in 16th place in the B Finals of the 100 Back, posting a time of 52.86 seconds.
- In the 100 Breast, Mattar would take the bronze as she finished third with a mark of 1:03.95. Darbee finished 14th in the B Finals with her time of 1:08.39.
- Yap would finish 4th in the 100 Breast with his mark of 55.40 seconds. Kopacki (11th, 59.04), Modglin (12th, 59.25) and VanCoppenolle (1:01.15) rounded-out competition in the event's B Finals.
- Martinez took bronze in the 200 Fly, as she remained in third place after the finals with a time of 2:05.18. Bloom (9th, 2:09.27), Dewey (12th, 2:10.39) and Sobell (16th, 2:12.72) all finished up in the B Finals.
- In the Men's 200 Fly, Hutchinson improved a spot and finished 6th with his time of 1:51.61. Spears was 13th with a 1:54.62 while Henning was 14th with his 1:54.80 in the B Finals.
- Wilhelmina Francisco had another stellar performance on the diving board, finishing second in the 1 Meter Diving event with a final score of 397.00.
The fourth and final day of competition will commence Saturday (Feb. 17) at 10:00 a.m. from the Jenison Aquatics Center.
@SVSUSwim_Dive | #svsuswim | @SVSUAthletics | #GoSVSU
--- www.svsucardinals.com ---