|High School:||Croswell-Lexington HS|
2016-17: Competed in all 24 rounds for the Cardinals...Best round of 67 was shot at the NCAA D-II Super Regionals (-8 with a 208 after 3 rounds finishing 11th)...Placed second at the GLIAC North Invitational... Average score on the year 74.54... Finished in the top ten seven times during his junior year campaign.
Prior to SVSU/Personal:
• Transferred from McKendree University
• Played in all 21 rounds for McKendree...was third on the team in scoring, averaging 76.6 strokes per 18 holes
• Prepped at Croswell-Lexington High School where he was named to the MIGCA Super Team as a senior
• 2014 MHSAA D2 State Champion and 2014 MHSA District Champion and averaged 71.5 strokes per 18 holes in the process
• 2013 MIGCA All-State and conference Most Valuable Player honors
• The son of Jonny and Paula Carter.